Welcome to “Ask the Tech Coach,” a podcast for Instructional Coaches and Technology Integration Specialists.
In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan welcome Danielle McGee as we have a conversation about recharging as a coach after a challenging year.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
- The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
Click Here to Join!Question of the Week
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s question is:
It’s been a long 3 years for many Instructional Coaches … what is the best way to relax and recharge for a new and challenging school year?
- SEL – What is it?
- How do we become self-aware of our own wellbeing?
- Allow yourself to take the time to be aware of yourself and your own wellbeing
- Self-reflection – How are feeling about____?
- Goals for yourself as a coach/educator
- How do we manage our own stress levels and emotions while on the job?
- In what ways can we use this summer to recharge?
- Family Time
- Cleaning the Inbox
- Coaching Activities in the Summer
- Instructional Coaches Network
About our Guests
Danielle has almost 20 years in the technology and education field, with focuses geared towards information technology, education, security, and data management. She’s served several K12 school districts, Higher Ed, and corporate organizations as a professional development trainer and consultant. She currently serves as a Learning Technologies Administrator for the Education Technology Services team at Harvard and is the founder of Scared Sheetless, where they’re taking the fear out of EdTech.
Links of Interest
Contact the Podcast!
Subscribe to “Ask the Tech Coach”
Follow our Podcast on Social Media
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.